Saturday, September 6, 2014

Extreme Haircut!

I just got 12 inches of my hair off! I'm going to dlnate it once it dries because it was wet whsn they cut it. My hair reaches my shoulders now (it was really long before), and I alsodecsided to change it up a bit with the style too. Before, my hair was all one length. k
Now I have some framing around the face! I love my new hair so so so much. I'm practically in love with myself. 'aka im super narcissistic' My mom says I look more mature, and it makes me look taller. 'i totally look like i could go to college. kinda. from an angle.' It's so much lighter too! My hair's really thick, so it was weighing me down before. It's a little more wavy and has more volume. Plus, now my ponytail is bouncy!
I'm donating to Locks of Love, in case you were wondering. I HAVE NO REGRETS.
WHOOOOOOOHOOOOO SHORTER HAIR! YEAH YEAH SHORTER HAIR! YEAH YEAH YAAAAAAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
-TARA




FUUUUUUUUUUUUCK IT MAKES YOU LOOK TALLER?! Ur already tall enough you and gabi are leaving me in the dust. But I love the hair it looks supper good on u!!!!

Backrabbit 

No comments:

Post a Comment