Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Serious school shit

Hey guys......blackrabbitsan here..... So I'm in my second week of school. Yes it's boring, yes everyone I hate is in my classes, no I'm not excited to be back. So it's the second week right and it's already hell. Little fact about me I'm 5ft and three of my backpacks equal me right. I GOT THREE TEXT BOOKS I FELL OVER AND SMACKED MY HEAD ON THE TABLE AND I ALMOST BLACKED OUT! I weighed my backpack it's 95 lbs that's fucking rediculous. Oh and ontop of that I have a bass guitar that's about 4,9 that I have to carry with this, so that doesn't help at all. Not only blacking out I've gotten stabbed with scissors......yep some stupid son of a bitch stabbed my in the side with scissors.........Facepalms. I'm so done. I'm fine it hurt like a bitch and I did get a cut but I'm cool. So how's school going for everyone else?

No comments:

Post a Comment