Friday, August 29, 2014

The little things

As I was sitting on my bed I relized something. The little things really do count in life. I know people say his all the time but it finally hit me like a ton of bricks. I mean the fact someone smiled at when I was walking down the street or said I like your shoes. My brother for instance I came into my room after babysitting and I was exhausted and I found a new sketchbook on my bed with a little bow. And I was so happy, it's the little things that make life so worth living. The fact that someone thought about you. Or making someone laugh till they cry, it makes it all worth it. So here are some of the little things in life that make it worth it.
Blackrabbit 

1) making people laugh

2) complementing someone

3) when someone smiles at you

4) someone gets you a gift for no reason

5) good morning texts

6) jamming out to music with your besties

7) when you find a new song you love

8) when you get a new book 

9) when people on stores out little free things in your bags 

10) getting a letter

11) spending time with my family and having a good time

12) late night swims 

13) sleepover secrets

14) when your room is clean unexpectedly 

15) getting something right/getting an amazing score or grade when you studied forever

No comments:

Post a Comment