Friday, July 17, 2015

it's been forever

lol sorry we haven't been on. life has been really busy since december!!! tara and I were in wizard of oz and it was splendid (besides the fact I injured myself twice--long story), I got pretty good at lacrosse, and I did a lot of choir shit. I'm going to camps for pretty much the rest of the summer. oh and I'll be in high school next year which is incredibly terrifying as i'm still relatively short.

last night i played high school lacrosse with basically my high school's varsity team and i scored two goals against our main rival! we beat them by a lot  :)

oh and i cut myself on a knife this morning accidentally but i'm fine

gabi <3

edit: OMG 2.5K PAGEVIEWS????!!!!! THANKS Y'ALL! (yeah my southern science teacher kinda conditioned me to say that a lot ;) so yeah)

No comments:

Post a Comment