Monday, December 8, 2014

ahahahahaaha sorry we haven't been on lol

To start off, I am so, so, sorry.

It's been more than a month since any of us have posted.

You all deserve some credit for still giving us page views.

That might just be because I still have this link in my instagram bio, but whatever.

I'm SUPER stressed right now. I have like three projects going on right now and I'm teaching tech classes for the next three days (I have to miss drama! NOOOO!), not to mention that Wizard of Oz rehearsals are starting up, and it doesn't help my stress that I'm Scarecrow. It's double cast, and Tara's Oz in the other cast :(, and my co-Scarecrow is a sixth grader. I'm super excited for the show, though, and I've already memorized the Scarecrow song because I'm really, really excited for this musical. I'll try to post more, but I can't promise anything.

On Sunday I found out that I really suck at indoor lacrosse. :(

Thanks y'all (that comes from my Southern science teacher)

gabi :)

No comments:

Post a Comment