Sunday, September 14, 2014

I Passed Up Free Spaghetti Last Night... Oops.

Hey guys, sorry I haven't been on lately. I've been insanely busy since the beginning of summer, and school starting makes it worse.
Last night, my neighborhood had this spaghetti party where they line the street with tables and everyone eats spaghetti. I didn't go because
a) I hate my neighbors
and
b) I had had a Katy Perry concert the night before and then a soccer game that day so I was super tired.

My dinner was some pita chips and a chocolate cupcake with buttercream icing. Yum.

Anyways, I'm super excited this year for drama, since I'm one of like three people up for one of the female leads and I look most like the lead of anyone and I'm sooooo excited that I started practicing the song for it!!! :D

I'm super busy right now but I'll get back blogging sometime this week.

There are no leftovers and I'm sad,

Gabs <3

No comments:

Post a Comment