Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Well this is sad........

Hi guys blackrabbit here. I have lots of goals. To keep my friends happy, get good grades, stop swearing as much. Good goals but today..................I'm close to failing one. As my friends know...or maybe they don't. I really want a flat stomach. I've been working out and stuff but I also eat a lot...at night. Like three cartons of icecream a lot. So this morning I woke up got dressed and suddenly I realized something...... I have a month left to get a flat stoumach, so far I've beryl done anything.... Great... It's sad I had all summer to do this and I was doing it but I stoped. And you know what. BLACKRABBIT HERE  ISNT A QUITTER SO IM GOING TO GET A FLAT STOMACH!!!!! And if any of you want to get fit with me here are some of my routines



No comments:

Post a Comment