Saturday, August 2, 2014

IM BACK FROM SEATTLE BED BUG FREE





HEY GUYS IM BACK FROM SEATTLE!!!! Actually I got back a few days agao bit here's the story. At 7:00Am I wake up dress and go over to my girls out Troop. Ex pile into another car and drive to wild waves water park. That's 3hours away, so whole time I'm listening to music, answering questions and haveing snacks and boxes falling on my head. Yay. So we get there and I'm SO READY TO DO SHIT!!!!!!!!!!!! Ok so first rides I went on. I WENT ON EVERY THRILL RIDE OF ALL TIME!


I mean holy shit they all went UPSIDOWN IT WAS SOOOO FUCKING AWESOME!!!!!!!! And I made friends!!!! Yay! So from 11:00 till 7:00 we leave the water park drive for 30minutes to a Buffett where I proceed to eat four PLATES OF OLIVES!!!!!! Then another 30 minutes till we get to the hostile. Now thing about me I HATE HOSTILES THEY ARE DISGUSTING! Now when we get there I'm like "fuck I'm in the ghetto of Seattle." Which I was. I get into the place. And about an hour later were settling in when we find BED BUGS! OK FUCKING BED BUGS SUCK IF YOU FIND THEM RUN. so we all tramp outta there and are talking to the manager. IVE NEVER SEEN 8 PEOPLE PACK UP SO QUICKLY IN MY ENTIER LIFE! so it 12:00am right and we DRIVE HOME! 4 hour drive. AND HOLY SHIT I WAS SO TIERED! And that was my time in Seattle ladies and gentlemen. 


THAT'S A VERY GOOD THING, TO BE BUG-FREE, ISN'T IT?

--gabs

No comments:

Post a Comment