Tuesday, August 12, 2014

The concert.

The concert was incredible. The best way I can express it was he broke me. Bruno Mars broke me. I don't know if the concert can ever be topped. He owned it, and had everyone in the crowd wrapped around his finger. He having fun too, which also made it awesome. His facial expressions were on point the entire time as well. Nico and Vinz opened for him. They were really good too. I liked them a lot.
Bruno's fans are called Hooligans, and now I am officially a Hooligan for life. That was the best preformance ever, and the way the show was set up was amazing. There were flames, sparkes, glittter, and an awesome band. Plus a bunch of ear-shattering blasts.
I was blown away, and it was the best performance ever. Thank you Bruno. That was awesome, amazing, and incredible. Oh  man.
Signing off, I have been emotionally wrecked, broken, and finally realized what dedicated Beliebers feel like, -Tara.
P. S. Bruno fakes the show being over, the finishes with a blast. So don't leave after he finishes saying thank you to the band. Only leave after he performs Gorilla! There are still two songs to go after the fake end, so don't automatically leave when you think it's over if you're seeing him perform on tour!

No comments:

Post a Comment