Monday, August 11, 2014

Robin Williams rip....

Hey guys blackrabbit here. So today as most of you know Robin Williams has passed away. Like everyone I'm really really really really really really sad. But also I feel like part of me is missing. Robin William movies were a huge part in my life. Aladin, mrs doubtfier, hook. And all the other wonderful movies he was in. Not only do I feel like I lost a role modle but I lost a person who inspiered me, made me laugh, made me happy, modivate me, and also someone I could quote. I bet most of you are sad as well. Rest in peace Robin Williams. We all will miss you.

RIP Robin Williams. Thank you so much for making so many people happy and being such an inspiration. We miss you. You were a wonderful, incredible person. Thank you.
-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment