Tuesday, July 29, 2014

Mall blackrabbit

Hey guys! As you know I went to the mall with Gabs. I got my butt up at 8:00am and stayed till 5:00pm but it was totally worth it! So like gabi I'm going to show u what I bought.

10$ by my favorite brand divided.
The clothes by divided are amazing! They're SUPPER SOFT, streatchy, breathable, and they're really good quality they will last u years! 

This dress has a hug the shoulder cut. Which means that the cut of the neck is like a much wider v neck that stops at the shoulders instead of the neck. Making my shoulders seem smaller. The back of the dress also has a v cut.
The fabric is smooth, soft, and incredibly stretchy. Now for some reason I inherited broad shoulders, small bust, and a small waist. My shoulders are crazy broad and I'm very thin, hence no curves. This dress is skin tight. It hugs my body and inhances my curves on my hips while still making my waist look small. 


13$ By l.o.g.g.

Yes more stripes! This long sleeve shirt has a bateau cut. The color is a deep navy blue, with creamy white stripes. Now I got this in a size bigger than my shirt size because durring the winter I love to berry myself in these, the sleeves are just past my fingertips. But the shirt is stretchy so I can curl my hand up or make my hands show if I want. 
The fabric is soft and mildly thick. For some reason I think when things are slightly bigger on you, you look more kidish. And that's what I was going for. Even though I'm the oldest of my friends I'm probably the one that acts the most like a kid. I would wear this with jeans, leggings, or shorts. 



No comments:

Post a Comment