Thursday, July 31, 2014

A slight clothing panic.

My dance class starts in 20 minutes, but I forgot my dance clothes to change into. I left them at my house this morning; I had gone on a college tour with my mom and my brother, and then got dropped off at the club where I take my classes. When I looked in my bag the clothes weren't there. The club is a 20 minute drive from home. My mom's coming with the clothes, but I'll be late. If you're too late you can't particapate in class. The classes are expensive though. There's a shop in the club that sells the clothes I need, but the cheapest pair of pants is $55. I'm kind of anxious, but since I'm waiting for my mom I thought I'd post. Ever been in a situation where your not freaking out, but you feel more worried instead?
-Tara

No comments:

Post a Comment