Wednesday, June 18, 2014

BLACKRABBITSANS 22-24 because I'm bored and I'm doing more than one


22 how hav you changed in the past two years

I've changed so much, mentally, phisicaly, verbally. I've grown stronger physically and emotionaly I've been throught things I never thought I could do. I've made more friends I've changed appearances, I found the love if my life bass guitar......thought I was going to say a person didn't you... Hana no. I've found out a little bit more on who I am and I'm not the regrettable, confused, girl I am any more I have goals, motivation, happyness. 

23 post 5 pics of famous people who you find attractive









24. Your favorite movie and what it's about 

My favorite  funny movie hands down is white chicks. White chicks is about these two black FBI agents that have to protect these two rich, dumb white identical twin sisters. They all get in a car crash and sisters get scars and refuse to leave the motel they've stopped at. So the two FBI agents dress up and pretend to be them. 

Seriously this is such a great movie it's so so so funny but it does have some mature content and it's a little boring at first but trust me it's totally worth it if you stay. 


My favorite action movie has got to be the wolverine or the amazing Spider-Man.












No comments:

Post a Comment